Benefits of Buying a Condo
With a scarcity of affordable homes in the Greater Toronto Area real estate market, condo living is becoming an attractive and popular choice among many homeowners. However, people who have never lived in one before may have questions regarding ownership of condos. Here are some of the many benefits of owning a condo in Oakville:
- Moving into a condo is a great option for singles, couples and small families with a busy lifestyle and want to enjoy the low maintenance that condo ownership provides.
- Condos are generally available at half the price of a detached home, making it an affordable option for first time homebuyers and seniors looking to downsize.
- Condos in Oakville are located in prime areas with easy access to restaurants, shopping centres and transit.
- Condos provide many amenities that many residents will find convenient, such as gym, lounges, party rooms and more. In addition, there is concierge onsite for security and assistance.
- Maintenance is minimal as there’s no need for owners to mow the lawn, do external repairs or shovel show.