Top Reasons to Invest in Oakville Real Estate
- One of the best places to live in Ontario (According to MoneySense magazine)
- High-quality living and low crime rates
- Excellent schools, hospitals and other amenities
- Easy transit access for commuters with GO Train stations and highway access
- Close proximity to Toronto and other cities within the GTA
Nestled on the shores of Lake Ontario, with Hamilton on one side and Toronto on the other, the beautiful city of Oakville is the perfect destination for those looking for serenity and convenience. This small town is known for its vibrant shopping hubs, fine dining options, art centres, golf courses and beautiful harbours. It was founded in 1857 by Colonel William Chisholm and this city was located in an area filled with dense trees, thus ship-building and timber industries became popular in Oakville.