The open house concept of real estate dealings is a popular choice among both buyers and sellers. Wedlake Team can help you find numerous listings of open houses in Oakville and ensure the procedure is more efficient for buyers and sellers.
Benefits for Buyers:
Benefits for Sellers:
The average price of oakville open houses is usually between $354,900 to $4,988,000.
Living in Oakville provides you with easy access to many different amenities such as:
• Fisherman’s memorial, Bronte beach and harbour
• Bronte Creek Provincial Park
• Erchless Estate- the former home of the original founding family and currently the Oakville Museum
• Highly respected schools and full-service golf courses only minutes away from residential areas
• Greenville Spartanburg Airport
• Abundant walking trails through green belts and forests
• Fitness clubs and gyms
• Easy transportation from GO Station and Oakville Transit
• Easy access to 407, 403 and QEW Highways
Wedlake team understands the basic requirements of buyers looking for the perfect home in Oakville. We provide you the best properties that are not only picturesque but located within the top neighbourhoods.
Preparing your home before hosting an open house is essential to create a lasting first impression among potential buyers. On the other hand, buyers need to make the most of the visit by checking aspects of the home that affect its value.
Tips for Sellers:
• Tidy up the home and remove all kinds of clutter
• Clean the front yard and driveway, including the garden
• Lock away valuables, important documents and personal belongings that are lying around
• Discuss the biddings and prices beforehand with your agent
Tips for Buyers:
• Check storage, number of rooms, and the front and back yard
• Bring along someone for a second and unbiased opinion
• Ask questions related to repair, maintenance, age of appliances and utility bills.
The best time to host an open house viewing is during the weekends at midday. This will allow you enough time to give a final clean-up to your home and be ready to welcome the visitors.
This can only be answered after an expert realtor has inspected and assessed your home thoroughly. However, the price depends on the market value and demand which is subject to change.
This is a decision entirely up to the seller. However, the appliances are considered personal property and does not add much to the value of the home.
Need to know more? Fill this form to get in touch with us for more information
We have a dedicated team of intelligent real estate agents who are here to guide you in buying and selling properties in Oakville and other parts of the GTA. From finding the perfect property to the final paperwork; our professionals will aid you in the entire process. Whether you want to buy or sell a property, give us a call today and let us help you!